Do you have a question about Kinetic Cat Free? Thinking of sending a support request? Please read through these FAQ first and be sure your question hasn’t already been addressed!
Table of Contents
- What is Kinetic Cat Free?
- Is Kinetic Cat for phones or tablets?
- Will my cat break my phone/tablet/other android device?
- Why do the flies keep disappearing when my device is on a soft surface like a pillow or comforter?
- How do I change the settings like speed of the fly?
- What do the buttons on the title screen do? or What are the “1 Fly” and “3 Fly Buttons?”
- When will the full version of Kinetic Cat be available?
- What other features will be in the full version of Kinetic Cat?
A) Kinetic Cat Free is the free version of a mobile app made by the Seattle based company, H. Pearberry. It’s currently available for the Android operating system designed to be played with by cats.
A) Kinetic Cat was designed and play tested on various phones and tablets on different operating systems. While the large screen of a tablet offers more for your cat to interact with, the app should work on any Android device running Android 2.2 Gingerbread or newer.
A) H. Pearberry can not determine if your device is safe for your cat. Many users find that their phones or tablets are more than durable enough to handle pouncing and batting by a cat. For more information about cat safety visit Cat Safety Tips.
A)Whenever the orientation of the android device changes the fly patterns have to restart. On soft surfaces, this could be happening repeatedly. There is an app-specific rotation lock preference that can be enabled from the in-game preference menu or the title screen. If you’d prefer, you can also enable your devices rotation lock switch.
A) Kinetic Cat Free has a lot of customization options. Just hit the Menu button on your phone to bring up the options menu, and select preferences. For more information about the things you can change in the preferences visit Understanding the Kinetic Cat Preferences.
A) For Help with the title screen, visit the post about Kinetic Cat Title Screen Help.
A) With the ability to easily purchase additional content from within an app. The added features planned for a full, paid version Kinetic Cat will is scheduled for release as a series of in-app downloads or purchases and will start to roll out by the the end of year 2013.
A) Kinetic Cat’s currently planned feature list is below.
- “Cat Safe” mode which will not allow your cat to access the menu, back buttons or exit the game.
- Additional animated objects and creatures including bees, fireflies, birds, and butterflies.
- Upload your own custom-background image.
- “3.D.” backgrounds.
Have other questions or suggestions? Send a support request!